Wine And Leg Pain Alcohol/wine Causes Me Limb/bones Pain?

Alcohol/wine causes me limb/bones pain? - wine and leg pain

18th I do not drink much, much, but if I (though not much) seems to sore arms and legs, like my bones feel no pain. I drink so much at all, maybe once a month a few drinks. She wondered if he might be allergic to alcohol?
Last night we had about 3 glasses of wine, drunnk just me and my buddy, I know that I almost fell asleep cuz I was tired and woke up with pains in the body, and my legs r always sensitive
PS I know I did not fall over or something lol

1 comments:

Tikka said...

You probably have a hypersensitivity to alcohol. The liver does not efficiently eliminate alcohol from the body. It would be best to consult a nutritional therapist who can help you increase your immunity and detoxify the body and to prevent further damage to your system. You can also use the liver and other signs of toxicity, such as unexploded increased irritation, frustration, anger .. hormonal problems, acne and other skin disorders, fatigue, slow digestion, etc.

Hope this helps

Post a Comment