Child Proof Trash Can Did You Hear About The Most Recent Pitbull Attack?

Did you hear about the most recent pitbull attack? - child proof trash can

2 pitbulls attacked be moved three dogs that their owners were killed and another injured. The third dog escaped. If the ignorant white trash and thugs (I bet not too many doctors, lawyers or teachers themselves a pit bull) to kill their dogs to jump? When the pit bull is not killed, but only if you give him time.
Well, I'm sure people will say that there is no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners. Who are you trying to fool with this argument?
And I'm sure that someone, how many labs or poodles or dog bite than pit bulls say. This is bullshit, and I want to see evidence. But if I'm wrong (lies which I doubt), which not really the problem. Other dog can bite, but if they do, its over. If pit bulls do not bite until a child or another dog is to stop seriously injured or killed.
Pitbulls are terrible race and placed a ban on them as experts in Ontario is the only way to stop or minimize these senseless attacks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok first off i cant and am pretty sure that most others cant figure out what you are trying to say in this blog. I am assuming that you are all for pitbull banning, I am just making an assumption because like i c=said you are rambling on and not clear on what you are describing. I would hope that you could clear this for me so that I can actually post something to this and kinow that I am arguing for the right reason, did you say that labs and other dogs do bite but if they do then its all over for them or what, I am so confused on this matter. i have spent many hours going to these blog sites and ralling for pitbulls because they are not so creature that is prone to attack and definately not the only animals that attack. i am and will continue my journey to protect these dogs if I can, Hope you have a wonderful new year. Please explain what you are talking about here. Thx Lisa

Kate T. said...

Thank you, and I'm glad that there are people who think like me. I have 2 little Chihuahuas are the most beautiful things, and God help the owner of the dog that attacks seriously because I would lose my mind and I do not know what I am capable of. I agree with the banning of these dogs. Wise Up Dog people must be eradicated in other words, the race from. If bite other dogs, but not kill them or mame other races. You are so right. Amen to that statement.

Post a Comment