Dry Macular Degeneration More Condition_treatment Has Anyone Tried Supplements/drugs For Dry Macular Degeneration I Know Its Not Curable, Or Heard Of Ocula RX?

Has anyone tried supplements/drugs for Dry Macular Degeneration I know its not curable, or heard of ocula RX? - dry macular degeneration more condition_treatment

My grandmother has this county and have us read to the eye of RX drugs. I know there are certain things you simply can not be treated, but are turned off, I noticed that vitamins that help in some of the current owner. Or has anyone heard of new drugs on the market?
Thank you ....

1 comments:

danielss... said...

I do not think feasalbe or even necessary. There are laws that force people to repeat, are the bad drivers, to take basically a title Drivers Ed defensive driving courses in some areas. People who drive drunk to lose you your license. The problem is that these people are prone to the device and hope that not so many states have followed receive mandatory prison sentences for the crime. They were also trying to problems, a new mandatory tests for older people who do not think I try to fight and protest to get them all.

Post a Comment