Night Vision Digital Camera Night Vision, Camera, Or Pots And Pans? :)?

Night Vision, Camera, or Pots and Pans? :)? - night vision digital camera

I lived in a hotel for one months for an internship and has a lot of points for one of their premiums collected programs. I am on what use the points broken, so I decided to return to my old friend from Yahoo Answers to the Council. Here, I have narrowed the possibilities are and why I was leaning on each other:

1) Night Vision Monacle: This is me in my life long desire to help a spy, you can access many sites that are closed at night and navigate traps stealthly ... Although this is unlikely, which is still an option.

2) Digital Camera: The camera is something that I for a while, a decent mega Pixler, wanted to enlarge, etc. They give me free quality.

3) A Pots and Pans 10-piece set: Though this is the weakest of the three, probably the most useful. I do not think people feel really good to buy pots and pans, is huge, but with a good game.

What do you think? Again, it's free then I lose it.

1 comments:

☼LunaSee... said...

It depends if you're having fun, or should be reasonable. Pots and pans have nothing .... A gift to be used for funny things, things that would otherwise not have the money and buy freely.

Post a Comment