Chemotherapy Immune System I Understand Chemotherapy Harms The Body's Immune System. What Foods Help The Body's Immunity System?

I understand chemotherapy harms the body's immune system. What foods help the body's immunity system? - chemotherapy immune system

- All kinds of vegetables would be good, cooked into oblivion, but raw tomatoes or juice, etc. Almost all green
- Vital mushrooms (shiitake, maitake, etc., just google)

There are also many additions there who claim to be good for the immune system. Almost not of them, of course, the scientific support of their claims, but who knows.

Also, remember two things:
Always consult your oncologist before chemotherapy, if you are taking something - some supplements or drugs actually cons with some indications of chemotherapeutic
Always the first chemo - supplements, etc., can be complementary to chemotherapy, but if you prefer to die rather than be present.

1 comments:

jstmothe... said...

I like the two above.

I am also a whole range of vitamins and minerals that many patients undergoing chemotherapy. If I (jstmother) in yahoo write, I mentioned that the way to do it.

Since dietary supplements are made foods, the FDA said, most doctors are good with them, after I, the list of ingredients.

Post a Comment