What Does Strep Throat Look Like Pictures Why Does My Throat Hurt So Bad If It's Not Strep Throat?

Why does my throat hurt so bad if it's not strep throat? - what does strep throat look like pictures

I work in an airport, so that they are in contact with many people. Since about May, when I started, I had a sore throat, twice (by the rapid test confirmed in both cases). It took 10 days of antibiotics and those who left.

I had Herpangina (sore throat in the majority of children again) - for which he is not drugs, because they could not and viruses do nothing but give me a mouthwash lidocaine. I somehow lost most of my voice for about 4 days with him.

http://www.geocities.com/jmr1068204/1.JP ...

It is a rather vague idea. The mouth is a very difficult place to shoot. While the muscles on both sides of the gorge, where it appears "red" in the picture, it is actually white elongated spots, almost as cool extra-long to. This set of muscles on both sides of the neck. I made a quick test yesterday - negative. I'm expecting a call today for a throat culture was sent to the lab yesterday, to be sure. The whites are exactly the same oblongWounds, the two previous occasions, when he tested positive STREP test by quickly.

If STREP ... What is it? I have a cough or cold, but they felt kind of vacuum energy. They wanted to test for mono ... I do not know, and kissing people I have anything directly to my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment