Electro Torture онлайн Why Do People Put Their Faith In Psychologists And Psychiatrists?

Why do people put their faith in psychologists and psychiatrists? - electro torture онлайн

If this whole area is no more dangerous than a farce! the old days, when electro shock therapy to cure the patient's style of so-called torture! all the way until today trying to put young people on Ritalin, though they require a lot more. and many terrible things between autism and blame bad mother!

know that the whole area is a farce, why is so popular, while degenerating at a rapid pace in this country, mental health, more and more people are now treating psych and more problems will be!

50 years ago, most people refuse to go to a psych doctor and had soo much less crime and mental illness, then.

My cousin has a Master of sh Columbia, in a kind of psychologyand said he is against drugs, but I am against psychologists and psychiatrists

not to say that it is not their actions are good alternative therapies Psych though! Obviously, they will rise and fall of hazardous areas.

4 comments:

All-One said...

I recommend the writings of Dr. Thomas Szasz (The Myth of Mental Illness), at least to confirm their thinking.
But do not play in his polemic, to some extent, a psychologist. Perhaps plan to make some personal problems that they encounter in science as a whole. You can check the user environment, then make a more informed conclusion.
Not, however, you are wounded so strong.
Honest.

vinyl_ma... said...

Psychiatry has changed since the time the TSE. But as with any growing science, and has changed for the better. Understanding the Mind and Motives of measures can help to destructive behaviors. I have OCD (Obsession Compulsive Disorder) without Psychotherapy and medication are still stuck at home, without friends and my family is totally insane.

In any case, all my faith in my therapist, I spent many years trying, someone will find the satisfied my needs. I am very well read about OCD and I'm in total control of my therapy. Although never be cured of this disease because there is something organic and beyond my control at this point in my life I've found that the treatment helps me wITH some very profound issues that relate only in a subtle way in my confusion.

Without my medication would not be happy, I would be a disaster. I thank God that he gave someone provide the knowledge and wisdom to my medication.

Jael said...

I understand the fears, but I'm not afraid of the science of exploration of the soul. I have my faith in psychologists and psychiatrists or other doctors for this question. I think every doctor is to work with an association as a partnership with. The Company We are working on my body, in the case of a doctor and I believe that in the case of a psychologist.

Doctors have studied in this area and has a wealth of knowledge, no. I am counting on your knowledge, because I do not consider the time to take what they already know, too. I firmly believe in a second opinion obtained. I also believe in holistic medicine and alternative medicine. I do not think the drug if it no other way.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> I do not think we should trust a doctor without examination, the doctor himself worthy of confidence.

2tuforu said...

ummm. . . okaaaaaaaaaay. . . phychologists people trust because they have studied human behavior and therefore be able to answer, or the problems they solve in life. . . But psychiatrists and what they have done pyscologists?

Post a Comment