How Do You Write A Court Scene Can You Check My French Sentences?

Can you check my French sentences? - how do you write a court scene

I had about my favorite scene in the film Les Choristes write. Can anyone verify?

I love the scene in the resignation Clement Mathieu de Fond de l'Etang. It is from Mr. Rachins, the bad and reckless charge. And Mr. Mathieu seem disappointing that the EU outside someone say "Goodbye!" We miss you already! "But suddenly there were letters from the sky, the window with the words of Les Enfants. It was a striking picture. He always moved by these children. And as the court Pépinot Mathieu, who was on a bus, approached me. This film is comforting.


I love the scene where Clement Mathieu is closed Fond de l'Etang. It is from Mr. Rachins what is bad and cruel charge. He did not seem disappointed Mathieuthe body was made to say "Goodbye!" We miss you already! "But suddenly there were letters from the sky out the window with the words of the children. It was a lively image is displayed. It has changed their lives forever. And when he ran for Pepinot Mr. Mathieu, who was on a bus, I cried . This film is touching.

Some things I was not sure he leaves his post at Fond de l'Etang? How to translate. Are you a bus or a bus? Will out of the sky in the window?
.

French is a difficult question for me: (I hope, therefore, it is not too terrible.

We thank you that she devotes her time will come when someone:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment