Making Camera Flash Diffuser How Can I Cut Down On My Need To Edit My Digital Photos?

How can I cut down on my need to edit my digital photos? - making camera flash diffuser

I have great concern and I am very good shots get the perfect angle. But in my time involved in photography, I have some questions that I really need some advice about.

1. I tend to have more noise than my shots acceptable. And even if it tends, in the issue, I would be adjusted to change anything, if I manage to actually occur in the original image. I'm trying to avoid with my flash depending on what I wrote in # 2

2. I have a big problem with the shadow. If you use the flash, even with a diffuser, which often unflattering shadows on the ground, and perhaps elsewhere. The lighting arrangement seems to play no role.

3. I work with a group of people snap and often use strobe lights.I've flooding (continuous) lights up. And when we use strobe lights, I have no idea what to do, and, contrary to every brand and model seem to work the camera. And my camera is not a digital SLR, but with a bridge camera with a flash on board. Therefore, they tend to take pictures without flash.

Any pointers you can give me would be great. The less technical stuff in English and simple explanation for the best answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of things that can help:

1. Noise in digital can be caused by high ISO settings. Try to ISO, what do you reduce it. Not sure what is normally kept, but most of the time, shooting at ISO 100 or ISO 200

2. When the flash is on the camera, the more likely you will end up with less flattering shade. One problem is that Flash, more or less the same angle as the target of the shadow behind the object oriented. Shooting with the flash camera will make a big difference. To reduce its shadow, do not set the flash in the lower house at an angle of the lens / angle question, and a little increase. This reduces their shadows on the sides and lower case.

Dave
DEX DesignPhoto s
http://www.dexdesignsphotography.com

Anonymous said...

They seem to have problems with the camera. I invest in a camera of better quality.

Noise - a CCD sensor (Nikon D60) is a sensor clipped (not full-frame). Houses like this are not so high as ISO. slightly more than 400 starts, very loud.
- A CMOS sensor (Nikon D300) is a full-frame sensor. It is always higher ISO with less noise

Shadows - Shadows Unflatering is a terrible problem. Find a better channel to sell or close the flash power down with, or find a way to have a camera flash, or redirect the flash with a flash bracket, or mirror, so you can bounce off the ceiling and Walls

Floods are not a bad option if you manually edit or reliance TTL (through the lens) to

Anonymous said...

They seem to have problems with the camera. I invest in a camera of better quality.

Noise - a CCD sensor (Nikon D60) is a sensor clipped (not full-frame). Houses like this are not so high as ISO. slightly more than 400 starts, very loud.
- A CMOS sensor (Nikon D300) is a full-frame sensor. It is always higher ISO with less noise

Shadows - Shadows Unflatering is a terrible problem. Find the best stations, or your flash output for you, or a path, a flash of the camera, or redirect the flash with a flash bracket or mirrors are done, so you can bounce from the ceiling and walls

Floods are not a bad option if you manually edit or reliance TTL (through the lens) to

Post a Comment