Why Does Sitting On A Drawing Pin Hurt Why Does It Hurt If You Sit On A Drawing Pin?

Why does it hurt if you sit on a drawing pin? - why does sitting on a drawing pin hurt

It is for science homework. And people do not ask me a stupid answer "because it is strong, because I came the conclusion that the answer is not so simple. The question is, on the pressure and so, I might not accept you with all the weight of the body is slightly smaller for an object and the pressure between the two objects .... Anyway, if you have a reasonable answer, I'd be glad to hear l.

1 comments:

katprocr... said...

It is the pressure on a point to do concentrated. I'm sure you've seen people lying on a bed of nails. You can do, because the pressure and his weight is distributed over a wide area. However, if you are on a nail that are affected / impailed because the pressure on a smaller area.

Sorry, can not exact formula and all that, I remember vaguely, but can not find a link to a reference site. I will try to find it for you.

I remember in year 10 lmao Science.

XD

Post a Comment